I’m taking a brief pause in film reviews to give a MASSIVE thank you to Steph for nominating me for the Liebster Award. Check out her blog if you have time http://stephinthescreentime.wordpress.com/
Liebster is German for ‘favourite’ so it’s an award for up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. I’ve only been blogging for a month and I have never been nominated for anything before so this is an amazing surprise. Thanks again Steph!
Apparently there are rules to this nomination gig; I have to write eleven facts about myself, answer eleven questions from my nominee, and think of eleven questions for bloggers I would like to nominate.
Facts about Me
1. I’m Mexican
2. I’m desperately trying to make it as a writer before I graduate
3. I would like to write an original novel about the return of King Arthur (now that I have said it, please don’t steal my idea)
4. I would like to adopt a three-legged cat
5. I hate mushrooms. They are evil.
6. My favourite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast
7. I cry at movies about animals, but have never cried over Titanic or The Notebook
8. I am a feminist, but I don’t hate men
9. I love dancing
10. My favourite “holiday” is Halloween
11. Wolves are my favourite animal
Questions from Stephinthescreentime
1. What is your favourite thing to do?
Depends on who I’m with. If I’m by myself it’s reading, with friends it’s a trip to the pub.
2. What is your favourite movie?
At the moment it’s Memoirs of a Geisha
3. What is your favourite TV show?
Once Upon A Time
4. Have you ever been out of your home country?
Technically, I live out of my home country because I’ve lived in England since I was five. But I’ve also been to Spain, Italy, Greece, Austria and the USA to name a few countries. I plan on travelling a lot more in the future.
5. Where do you go on your vacation?
My next holiday will be a ten day visit to my family in Mexico. That’s my most visited holiday spot, but I like going wherever there’s sunshine and history.
6. What is your profession?
I’m a student, first and foremost. I work part-time as a waitress at a wedding venue and also at a college for American exchange students.
7. What is your favourite word?
8. What is your least favourite word?
9. What is your favourite sound?
My boyfriend whenever he says “Arararararah”
10. Do you have any pets? What are they?
I don’t have any at the moment, but I’ve had about four dogs in my lifetime
11. Do you cook? What is your specialty?
I do cook. I mostly stick with pasta dishes since they’re easy to make, but my real specialty is Pineapple Upside Down Cake. Sadly, I don’t make it very often because I don’t have time.
My Liebster Award Nominees
Questions for Nominees
1. Which was the last interesting book you read?
2. What is your favourite food?
3. What is your favourite animal?
4. Which movie do you hate the most?
5. What is your favourite fairy tale/folk tale/ legend?
6. Where would you most like to go?
7. What is your favourite smell?
8. What is your favourite sight?
9. What is your favourite Disney film?
10. What is your favourite thing to do on a night out?
11. Who would you like to spend a whole day with?